Happy Valentines Day from SwaggerScan.com! We know that being single may be a bummer sometimes so here are a few ideas to enjoy your single life:
1) CLEAN OUT YOUR PHONE – Delete all of your ‘possibles’ and start fresh
2) HIT THE GYM – It’s a perfect way to sidestep a day of being depressed about being #single
3) ATTEND A SOCIAL GATHERING – an outside festival or event, church service, athletic event, visit friends, etc.
4) DO SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE ELSE – Here’s a great idea – gather unwanted clothes and give to goodwill.
5) IF YOU’RE FINE WITH BEING ALONE THEN SLEEP IN TO RECHARGE FOR A GREAT WEEK AHEAD – If you’ve been diligent with your health and aren’t concerned about your caloric intake, snack away!
6) JOIN SWAGGERSCAN.COM – don’t just avoid being lonely and depressed about being alone on Valentines Day! Join early to help avoid the gift that keeps on giving!
“It’s better to be single wishing you were married than married wishing you were single” -Unknown